January 2009 Teachmeet Mobile
I talk about my schools curriculum practice.
My Teachmeet Blackpool presentation on ‘Change’ in education.
16th June 2010
My Microsoft 2010 Innovative Teacher Award-Nov 2010
My #Purposedpsi 3×3 presentation at Sheffield Hallam University April 2011
‘What is the purpose of education?’
My Teachmeet Leeds Presentation-Thursday 12th May 2011
‘The power of the PLN and twitter tools for experts.’
Written by Julian S Wood - www.ideasfactory.me/about/"rel="author"
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (4)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- brad campbell on Transforming a school ICT suite to a future proof Discovery Centre
- Julian S Wood on Transforming a school ICT suite to a future proof Discovery Centre
- Julia Kossowska on Transforming a school ICT suite to a future proof Discovery Centre
- Transforming a school ICT suite to a future proof Discovery Centre - @Ideas_Factory The blog of Julian S. Wood | @Ideas_Factory The blog of Julian S. Wood on Creating a 5 year Vision for ICT in my school.
- Battt posts | batttuk on Using Twitter & the PLN in Education
Like many other Web sites, www.ideasfactory.me makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.ideasfactory.me and other sites on the Internet.
www.ideasfactory.me has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.